Last Modified: 11/29/2022
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit Company’s website(s) (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, disclosing, and processing such information.
This policy applies to information we may collect:
- On this Website
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party website and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
- Via direct contact following from contact originating from this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- On any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on this Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about users of this Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, including, without limitation, name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographic location; and/or
- About your internet connection and activity, the equipment you use to access this Website and usage details.
We may collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through this Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in any forms on this Website. This includes any information provided at the time of registering to use this Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for additional information when you report a problem with this Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of any transactions you carry out through this Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through this Website.
- Your search queries on this Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of this Website or transmitted to other users of this Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages and you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, you acknowledge and agree that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of this Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with this Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to this Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication and geolocation data and the resources that you access and use on this Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve this Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, such as enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize this Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to this Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of this Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on this Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of this Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information (including any Personal Information) that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- To present this Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to this Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on this Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, in which Personal Information held by Company about this Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of] these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can submit an opt-out request at the following email address: email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
California residents may have additional Personal Information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your Personal Information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit Company Privacy Notice for California Residents.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of this Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of this Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of this Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to reasonably protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to this Website. You acknowledge and agree that any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Website.
Links to Third Party Services
Give Company a Call: (951) 339-3048